They Got a Hold: Mirror

They Got a Hold

This is The first mirror TheBoyd has set up for an adventure.
He would not describe is anywhere close to perfect.
As such he would appreactiate readers following the link to its original location.

Page 1

3852549_58dc32bc5c_l.png

"Exposition Please."

"What's going on?"

"Stand up."
3856003_1f09536d53_l.png
"Wha- what?"
"Who's there?"

"We are the spirits of people you killed. We've come to haunt you."

"I was kind of hoping you would know that answer"

"I'm a carrot!"
3852553_a59eb64299_l.png
"You're in my head.."
"..erg, ..too many voices…"
"..what do you want?"

"err...well...ya see...good question! 
...go on an adventure?"

"Relax. We're here to help you.
...some of us are, at least. The rest of us just want to mess with you."

3852551_3a369d1661_l.png
"Breathe… just breathe.."
"…okay, what was I doing…"
"….all I remember is running.. and blood.."
"…you're here to help?
"…what should I do? I don't know who you are.. but.. I have nothing left anyway…"

"Okay, okay, I'm really not a carrot. I'm not sure what I am, other than a sentient being who is unable
 to make contact with the physical realm except for in you.
 Don't worry, it's rather normal. In fact, you're the seventh this week."
3852553_a59eb64299_l.png
"Buh- …"
"..so you're one that'll just try to mess with me…"
"..I'll try to remember your voice…"
"But I don't really care who you are at the moment."
"I know you're voices in my head,"
"and you seem nice enough,"
"You can keep hiding who you are, but if you're here to help me.. what do you want me to do?"

"I need a good explanation of your surroundings first. Backstory would also be good
 if you can remember that, but judging by the low amount of things stored in your
 long-term memory, I'm guessing you have amnesia..."

3852551_3a369d1661_l.png
"Okay… "
".. .. . …I was running from the government.. I think I'd been working for them, for a long time.."
"…I don't know what happend.. but I just suddenly…"
"It was just wrong…"
"I'd never felt that way before.."
"..I'd killed..
…so many.."
"I just-
"NAKED HAHAH"

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png
"…"
"Shut up, Slipsicle.
Slipsicle, shut up.
...And yeah, you'll want some clothes."

"Climb off the building you're standing on."

"Well first of all you should probably find someplace to clean up. Look for a river or something."

"Oh, good idea. And… thanks, carrot-guy.."
"So.. I'll just jump down,"

3856569_0bd3fbfebc_l.png
uhg
"I'd guess that I could find some clothes in that dumpster.."
"Anything I should look for?"
"I'm not the one who has to look at me…"

Page 2

"Well, just about anything will do, but I suggest something fairly nondescript. A sweater or a t-shirt,
 depending on the weather, some jeans, and a pair of shoes.
 Though you should just take whatever you can get."

"Find a T-shirt and jeans. Perhaps a belt-buckle will make you look good too."

"Oh man girl, you are a mess. We're gonna have to pretty you up nice and proper. Rummage around
 to see what you can find, even a plastic bag is better than nothing.
Also, do like have...a very thin mustache right above your lip?
 or did you just use too much eyeliner...on your lip."

"kick cyz in the nuts"

"And I must sigh.
I have to agree with the T-shirt and jeans idea."

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png
"Well that's a new voice…"
"I suppose you're all in the same room with some sort of surveillance on me.."
"Whatever.. like I care.."

"Anyway, yeah.. let's see.."

TGAH0004c.png
"Can always count on people to throw out something perfectly good…"
"Also look for any kind of weapon or tool that might help."

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"Yeah, I'll do that, anything else while I'm at it?" -

"check out glowy thingy on forehead, what's up with that anyway?"

"You can call the carrot-guy DimJim. We have to know from what planet do you live, your gender,
 if you are a Homo sapiens, what is your name, whose blood is that, and what day is today
 (is it close to December 21th 2012) and you can call me Vinni. I am not very good at English,
 so if I say something wrong, it is my horrible english."

"Look for a water source and hydrate yourself."

"Do some squats. No use adventuring if you're not fit!"

3852551_3a369d1661_l.png
"Erg, let's see one at a time.."
"Glowy thingy? Does anyone else see it?"

". … .. .oh, thanks Vinni. But, it's getting pretty hard distinguishing voices, so I'll probably, only, rarely, not refer to you guys as a collective.."

"As for you're questions.. I'll do my best.. it's hard to remember anything from before I started running.. and even then.. doesn't even feel like the memories are mine…"

"…okay, ..planet.. honestly, I don't remember ever going through any education.. except for military training.. assassination techniques.."
"I do know that I'm from the country "The United Sovereign Autocracy." ..Not sure where I am now though…"

"The next part.. .. well I.. ..I don't think I'm human.."
"..certaintly feel human though…"
"..I think I was given a name though.. ..more like a number.. simply for identification…."
"…daisy? ..daezie? …"
"DAZI"
"..that was it…"

"..blood.. ..and today.."
"…could be anyone's.. ..so, so many it could be.."
uherg
"and the day.. ..honestly don't know.. ..what's 'December'? ..a month I guess.. never heard of it.."

"… .. ….water.. and fitness?"
"…actually I feel fine.. ..I can't even remember ever drinking.. though, I'm not remembering everything right now, so that's not saying much.."

"Oh! and I found some things that I might be able to use."
"A broken beer bottle, a rusty pipe, a chain and a cable."



"Hey there. Get a chain. For whipping 'em in the glazzies."

3859472_24b3e3a7d0_l.png
"Booyeah!"
"Hey, do you happen to have a can opener?"

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png
"er… no,"
"Examine pipe and if it's of the right length and width, use it."

"It looks okay, but I think this will do me fine."

"Now turn around and look around the corner"

"Yeah. Head out and kill the first thing you see."

"Try not to carry the chain as a weapon yet. We don't want to frighten anyone. Look around the corner.
 If there's anything that seems dangerous try and get onto the roof."

"Wear the chain as a belt or something for now."

"use the cable to tie the pipe to the chain,
makeshift flail!"

3859471_77bc42cd22_l.png
"..doesn't look like there's much out here.. Actually this place looks pretty.. worn down.."
"Did something happen here?"

"Oh, and I don't think I'll be making a flail. The pipe wouldn't work very well,"

"YOU MUST KICK CYZ IN THE NUTS INFIDEL"

"I don't even know any cyz!"

"Do you have any powers?"

"Look for an open space"

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"Powers.. I don't really know.. I guess I could try some things, if you had any ideas,"
"As for an open space.. from here I can't see anything. I'm deffinetly in a city. It's mostly streets, and alleys,"
"..there doesn't seem to be anyone around though, at all.. which I suppose is surprising, ..being a city and all.."
"And everything looks.. destroyed.."

"…"
"War."
"This must be a post-warzone.."
"…"



"You best keep moving, no knowing what might be still here."

3852553_a59eb64299_l.png
"Oh, right!"
"And, if my memory isn't too bad, anyone could want me dead…"

Page 3

"Find a primary street and follow it."

"Attempt various parkour maneuvers"
3860065_4a2ca9b00e_l.png

"Well, this looks as good as any street."

3860066_cdbc6db1d9_l.gif
3860102_23864d6d56_l.png

"…"
sigh
"I should be happy I'm not being chased by the law, or whatever.. but, I still wish something would happen.."
"There's nothing I could do to help you guys, is there?"



"Probably not. I'm guessing you should probably get out of the city, though.
 It's probably not safe, here."

"Did you ever check the jean pockets before putting them on?"

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

"Hmm? They were empty, plenty of junk lying around if I want something though,"
"And, well it's kind of funny you say not safe. This has been the first time I've been able to breathe."
"Not sure why though.. I can't think of a reason why my pursuers wouldn't be able to follow me here…"

3860357_e778fb83b7_l.gif

"Who's that to your left?"

"Ah now there's someone with some style! 
Steal his clothes."

"Goal:Search for a heavily armed man in a red bandanna probably in a Nazi base."

"My dear lady, you appear to be hearing voices compelling you to do things, I'm afraid that you have
 a serious mental problem. The trouble originates in this region, that we in the medical profession
 refer to as... THE BRAIN! You see, Dear, its just no good! I hate to be so blunt but you have the
 Insanity of a Manitee."
"also,
GODS RUN!
SLENDER MAN'S GONE FORMAL ATTIRE
OR CABADATH"

"Hey guys."
3862350_0cf3472062_l.png
"Huh?"
"Oh, when did he get there?"
"I've been running for so long. What have I even been running from.."
"Being forced to kill innocents, I guess."
"I think I'll give him a chance.. what do I really have to lose?"

"And now you think I'm crazy.. Some things you guys say make no sense.. I guess insanity isn't out of the question.."

"And there're a few more of you now.."

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Hey Cabadath! You know what's going on?~

3863043_f733da10eb_l.png

~I assume you are addressing me.~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~uh.. yeah,~
~So, what happened?~

3863043_f733da10eb_l.png

~This obstacle was removed.~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~…~
~..right..~
~So.. who are you?~

3863043_f733da10eb_l.png

~I am the watcher of this point.~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~..meaning?~

3863043_f733da10eb_l.png

~More words than necessary.~
~You will be eliminated.~



"oh really, my good friend Mr. Chain has something to say about that! HUTAH!"

"Well, that's not a good thing...
I think you should either get out of there or destroy him."

"Have you ever heard of a 'chain reaction?'"

"Whatever you do, make sure he doesn't impale you with his spikey thing
that crazy parkour of yours can be used for evasion and for striking his back"

"devour the fleshling"

"Well, with your amnesia, it's worthless to attempt to negotiate.
 You said you had assassin training, right?"

"Aw dang, now you won't be able to go to the lightning round."
"Oh yeah, not that kind of elimination. I think now would be a good time to get your chain out. "
3863548_2c61d75cb3_l.png

~Gotta warn you. I'm a psycho killer being egged on by the voices in my head.~
~Ever heard of a..~

3863549_bf35c76555_l.gif

~Chain Reaction!?~



Page 4

"Loot him."

"Sup the sweet blood of the probable innocent. Oohh, yeah."

"Psycho Killer
Qu'est que c'est
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh"

"What are you standing in? It doesn't look like what you killed was human..."
3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

"I havn't killed him. I just have him pinned to the ground, and a chain wrapped around his neck."

"I don't know what to do with him.. I really don't want to kill anymore.."
"..looks like he'd kill me if I let him though.."

"And what does 'sup the sweet blood' mean?"



"Run!"
3852553_a59eb64299_l.png

"Wha-? Oh right, he might have back up somewhere, crap."

3872579_6a3a7c9fb0_l.png
"Try and find someplace that might have food."
3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

"Huh?"

3872580_5ed789b144_l.png

"Gah!"

3872581_e861b0ce05_l.png3872582_dadc23daf1_l.png
"make a chaincane"
3872578_35843be50c_l.png

"Little Busy!"

~splash~

3872583_6102ea2f12_l.png

"..uhg. Now what…"



"Delicious."
"Watch you back!"
"Jump back up."
3709632_569db37cb8_l.png
shudder
"Uh, yeah, .. only way to go is forward."
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"Alright guys. I think it's time we give her a break."
3852553_a59eb64299_l.png
"Whoa! New voice…"
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"Yeah, sorry I've been holding out on you. I didn't see any harm in letting the guys play with your head a bit."
3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png
"What's that supposed to mean."
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"hahehah"
"Well we didn't want to tell you everything right away. So of course the guys thought they'd have a bit of fun."
3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png
"So you know where I am, what's going on? Everything?!"
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"Well I wouldn't go that far. But for the most part, ..yes. We have the whole time."
"We weren't sure how much information you could be trusted with. But you took out the Watcher, and that earns you my respect."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"You know he's not dead, right?"
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"Yeah, but still. It's more than anyone else could've done."
3852551_3a369d1661_l.png
"I just.. don't think I could kill again.. after being forced.. for so long…"
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"shh, it's alright. We know."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"So, what can you tell me?"

[[imagehttp://data5.blog.de/media/746/3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif]]
"You're currently in a city that was recently bombed by the United Sovereign Autocracy. We're not sure what kinds of explosives where used. But we can't risk the fallout."
"All civilians who managed to find shelter have made their way down to an underground complex built off the sewer system."
"After the dust had settled they sent the Watcher to maintain the city. Killing any living thing found within the perimeter."
"…we think he's built like you-

3852553_a59eb64299_l.png
"Wait! Hold up there!"
"….built?"
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"You really don't remember much, do you? …we'd suspected that their Androids had no minds. …other than training, and orders."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"…so, ..I'm an Android?"
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"..yes. …we hacked into your system on accident, that's how we've been communicating this whole time."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"..but, you can't, like, ..control me, can you?"
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"No, something seems to have happened to your program, which I assume is how you were able to feel guilt, and desert Usa."
"By the way, you've just been standing there for a few minutes. Just follow the system. You'll find the shelter."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"You've been in my head this whole time.. and told me so little.."
"Should I be trusting you?"
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"haha,"
"Funny question. You can't honestly ask us that."
"But yes. We had test you. Had to see how you'd respond. See if they still had a hold."
"If they found us here.."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"Right.. I understand,"
"…you're not trying to recruit me to your cause are you?"
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"No, we're not part of the military. Some of the survivors want to get a militia together, head to the larger cities, and find out how they can fight back."
"But us. We're just a group of hackers. No real greater goal for us."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"Okay, I really can't trust either side of this war. Everything comes down to perspective. And I do feel some sense of vengeance for what happened to me, I don't think I could fight for either side. I know too little… for all I know, both sides are just as bad… no offense."
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"None taken. I told you, this small group we have is neutral."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"Good.. uhm, one last question… where is everyone else?"
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"Well we come and go. The surveillance on you is being conducted from my room, so I'm almost always here. But the others might just show up every once in a while to check up on you."
"You're quite a mystery to all of us."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png
"…uhm.. thanks?"
3876441_05102d28e7_l.png

"Oh, I think I'm here."

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif
"Good. Oh, here come some of the guys. I'll just fill them in, and then maybe they can suggest some of the more interesting places to check out. It's not too shabby of a place actually."

"What does that say?"

"It's Shelter,
Anyway, no choice right now, just onward.."

"Dangit man, you ruined it! You weren't supposed to tell her that!"

"Boyd, of all the things you could've put in its head, you chose that?"

"trust not the voices of the head
they talk in tongues and walk the path of deceit
as you walk through the city of the shadow of death, fear no evil for you are with us, in your chain
 and your staff, find courage"

"LICK THE DARKNESS!"

"Well now that you know it should be easier to talk to you.
 Well go ahead and continue into the shelter."

"search for an aperture science handheld portal device"

"Enter the shelter. Also, what were they thinking labeling it like that?
 Do they think the Watchers can't read?"
3852551_3a369d1661_l.png

"Uhg.. Now I'm just more confused.."
"..why don't some of you remember what the door says?"
"Have you been inside for that long?"

3880008_bc36c5c678_l.png

"…"

3880009_f53d66202d_l.png

"So, this is where you've been holding up.."

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

"Welcome to our slice of hell."
"All of us hackers are a ways off from the rest, and even then we mostly keep to our own rooms. I doubt you'll be seeing the face behind any of these voices. Maybe one or two, if they want it."

3880033_69cfbccc9a_l.png

"Whoa! Are.. are you, the.. y'know.."

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

"The what?"

3880033_69cfbccc9a_l.png

"So.. so they haven't told you yet?"

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

"You mean the voices in my head right?"

3880033_69cfbccc9a_l.png

"Uh, yeah!"

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

"Yeah, I'm still not sure what to think of them."

3880033_69cfbccc9a_l.png

"..oh,"



Page 5

"That kid looks dirty. No water in sight.."

"If I were you, I'd check out the mess hall. Wait... do you eat? Or drink?"

"Come into my room. I have cookies."

"You should probably check out the map room.
 You should probably see this world for yourself a bit more clearly.
 It should be right down the hall from here. 
 Oh and we also have some spare clothing in the room behind the green door to the left,
 but it's not much cleaner then yours."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

"Pretty rough down here, huh.."
"…uh.. I think I'll have to go with the map room…
"..and like I said before, I have no memory of ever drinking, …I guess this explains why,"
"…"
"..er.. maybe later, cookie guy..""

3880033_69cfbccc9a_l.png

~Hello?~
~You were just staring off into space.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~What? Oh yeah, the earworms are acting up.~
~Anyway, see ya kid, gotta keep moving.~

3883056_82def48c58_l.png

"So, uh… this way?"

3883057_edb6747937_l.png
3883067_5d6a6ae0c8_l.png

~Uh.. hi.~



"Ask them to see a map of the city."

3856754_de6a362da8_m.png

~Hey, do you think I could take a look at that map?~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~Hruh? Oh, you finally came 'round huh? ..well not that you were out but. but you found your way through.~

3856754_de6a362da8_m.png

~Oh yeah! You're that guy who pulled me in.~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~Sure thing.~
~Anyway, yeah, you should come take a look at this.~

~See the red is the Usa. Now they've always been a superpower, and we've always been pretty scattered. But this is still rather suddenly out of nowhere.~
~Not that we weren't prepared! Ha, they never saw this coming. Apparently still haven't noticed.~
~Anyway, now here, and here, are where Usa has recently invaded and managed to posses.~
~And these points here are all the areas that we know have been bombed.~

3856754_de6a362da8_m.png

~What's the purple and green?~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~They're the other nations.~
~Green is the other superpower. Rather xenophobic though. We have no reason to believe they've been invaded at all yet.~
~The purple on the other hand, are all the small independent countries. As you can see a number of these have been plowed down recently.~

3886115_29a85e9657_l.png


"You're actually looking at that? I never could understand it myself."

"We also have a few maps that depict certain territories more closely.
 We've got one that covers most of Usa and one that covers the small purple area to the right."
3888851_0db29c3589_l.png

~So. You ready to help us finish this?~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~What would give you that idea?~

3888851_0db29c3589_l.png

~What? You're ungrateful for our hospitality?!~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~Hey. I took down that watcher thing!~
~If anything you should be thanking me.~
~You seem like nice enough people, But I don't want to get caught in a war that's not mine.~

3888851_0db29c3589_l.png

~Bah!~
~This is everyone's war!~
~Especially yours!~
~We know your past. WE know what they did to you. Don't you try to tell me that this isn't your war.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~It was my war.. except.. that wasn't me..~
~Now I just want to get away from it.~
~I mean no offense. But for all I know, you're as bad as them.~
~War is always just opinion. I hold neither opinion in this fight.. I don't even know what they are.~

3888851_0db29c3589_l.png

~They're evil I tell you!~
~Not fighting against them is just as bad as fighting for them!~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~Stur.~
~Calm down. You can't force someone's opinion.~

3888851_0db29c3589_l.png

~What do you know?! You're the one who dragged her down here, against her freewill. Not that I'm arguing, I'm just saying that you're in no position here!~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~Stur. I'm trying..

3852551_3a369d1661_l.png

"Uhg, do these guys ever stop?"
"I thought you said that you weren't affiliated with the military."

"I guess these are those few you where talking about."

"I.. I don't want this.. I just want out.. is there nowhere I can go that's away from this war?"

"…"



"No. Trust us we've tried.
 However you may want to look into the sides a bit more before you make your decision.
 Who knows you might agree with one of them."

"Well, if you really want out, getting into one of the independent states,
 or the green superpower would be your best bet. Though I doubt the greenies would let you just waltz in.
 They probably have a pretty extensive border guard.
 And the purpses would probably just try to recruit you for the fighting, too.
 So, any way you look at it, you're gonna end up fighting someone, probably.
 Sorry about that. Hey, uh... Something just occurred to me...
 The Usa didn't put a tracking device in you or anything, did they? Because that would be bad."
3852553_a59eb64299_l.png

"Oh Hyne, that hadn't occurred to me."
"I certainly hope not."

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

"Don't worry."
"When I first found you, I swept your system, you seem clean to me."
"That being said, there's no reason why no one else couldn't hack into you like we did."
"But if that does happen, I'll know."

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

"Good, I'd hate to think I brought anything down upon you.. even if I didn't come here on my own."

3888851_0db29c3589_l.png

~You hear me girl?~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Oh, sorry. What?~

3888851_0db29c3589_l.png

~Bah, you seem worthless even if you did decide to fight for us.~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~Think what you like.~

3888851_0db29c3589_l.png

~Well then, you might as well hit the road in that case~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~Fine!~

3892399_63db2962ab_l.png
3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~Hey. Don't worry about Stur.~
~Is there anything I could do to help?~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~I just want out of this war.~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~Well you can't really find that sort of refuge well… anywhere.~
~…~
~..excpet maybe Darach..~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Darach?~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~It's the green country on the map.~
~We actually know very little about them.~
~What we do know is that they haven't been breached by Usa.~
~At the same time, for all we know they could have the most advanced military of anyone, and are just waiting for the right time.~
~We honestly don't know.~

3852551_3a369d1661_l.png

~…~
~I'll do it.~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~What!?~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~How do I get to Darach?~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~Well.. we don't exactly know. There's no obvious way.~
~There's only one landbridge, ..at least there should be~
~All manual, exploratory, research finds nothing.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~..can you spare a map at least?~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~That I can do. I'll mark the approximate location of this town too.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Well, thanks. you're much more understanding.~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~I understand that you don't want to get involved.~
~I'm no warmonger, but personally, I want to help my country with this.~
~I admit, I was hoping that you could help. But I won't force you.~
~Most of the survivors want nothing to to with it either.~
~Feel that they've lost enough.~
~…~
~Actually. You might want to ask some if they'd like to help you.~
~I'm not sure if you're even going to complete this goal. But as long as anyone's here, they're part of this war.~
~Some might be interested.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Thanks. I'll think about that.~

3886114_8a5dc2da31_l.png

~Well, I should get back.~
~…luck,~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

"..hmm, I wouldn't've thought by looking at him."

3892399_63db2962ab_l.png

"So.. what do you guys think?"
"Can you recommend anyone who might want to join me."
"Well, anyone who might want to join me that would actually be helpful"

"A little background, how they'd help, and where I could find them would be useful."



"Find a computer programmer who isn't satisfied with the skills he already has and wants to learn how to fight."

"If I were here, I would help you.
Unfortunately, I'm.... nowhere near."

"Well, there's Mick. He's basically kind of an ass but he has skill. He's a retired cop, but don't let his age fool you... He led a fair sized group of people down here when things got bad. He pretty much has the same opinion on the war as you do. He'll probably be in his room. It has a blue curtain for a door, can't miss it."

"cast convert, 
get the new braves to build huts, 
use the mana generated to cast your own landbridge spell
hunt down and enter the enemies vaults of knowledge, stealing all their technology, one vault at a time."

"If you'd be willing, I'd like to come along miss. I've been wanting out of this war for a while and I've always wanted to seet he green country. After all it's the only place I really don't know much about.
I can't really fight much, but I've got a great memory and I know a bit about first aid.
If you accept my offer I'm in the room three doors away from the end of the hall. Behind the white door."
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

"Okay, out of all that, I'm more than a little confused, but I guess I'll look into this Mick guy."
"I'll go find you after seeing what he says."

3892399_63db2962ab_l.png
3897088_ac3b718ef4_l.png

"I guess this is it.."

3897107_3eb4d62b97_l.png
3883067_5d6a6ae0c8_l.png

~Uhm… hello?~



"Check his pulse. Make sure he's okay."

"How the mighty have fallen."

*sniggers*
"Don't worry, whenever I kicked his head in it was sure to bring him round sharpish.
But I suppose it'd do me some good to quit my yacking and actually lend a hand. If you can put up with my sarcasm, I'm also knowledgeable about explosives. The door opposite from Mick's."
3897107_3eb4d62b97_l.png

"You really think he's dead?"

3852553_a59eb64299_l.png

~H-Hey!~
~Oh, Hyne, don't be dead! ..I've seen too much death..~

3901172_a8deda1227_l.png
3901175_2548fe5a9f_l.png

~huh? whatrya doin in here?~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Uhm, …are you Mick?~

3901173_9901b334c3_l.png

~…~
~uh.. er.. ..yeah..~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Good, uhm. I'm not sure how much you know, but I'm DAZI-

3901177_18a202852d_l.png

~Daisy?!~
~Like the crazy war machine chick that everyone's talking about?~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~…..I guess you could say that.~

3901174_297267be05_l.png

~So they drafted you too huh?~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Well they tried but-

3901177_18a202852d_l.png

~Tried!? So you declined them then?~
~Good for you!~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Uh, ..thanks.~
~Anyway, I'm planning on trying to get into Darach.. I heard you might be interested as well..~

3901176_25d291d91b_l.png

~…~
~..I don't know…~
~I suppose I've nothing to lose by leaving.. ..well I've got my life, but it won't last too long here, not to mention it isn't really a valuable commodity..~
~…sure I'll come with. But don't expect me to risk my neck for yours.~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~right.. fine, thanks..~
~I think I'll gather a few more people if they're interested.. so.. should we meet somewhere, or..~

3901174_297267be05_l.png

~Sure, whatever, I can get my shit together just fine.~
~I'll just go waste away in the entrance..~

3897088_ac3b718ef4_l.png
3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

"Well that went well.."

3901231_183b03e666_l.png

~I see you managed to recruit the prune.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Oh, hey, you must be-

3901231_183b03e666_l.png

~Jarsha, nice to meet you!~



Page 6

"Watch out for Jarsha, she's a bit of a snake."

"Well I'm glad Mick is okay. 
You should be careful of Jarsha though. She's not exactly bad, but she's not the nicest person in the world."
3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~Let me guess. They're telling you what a pain in the arse I am, right?~
~They'd be right.~

~C'mon in. I need to get my earpiece anyhow~

3904845_6a85dd2fe0_l.png

~wow~

3904841_4b1b535589_l.png

~Haha, yeah that's the place, it's a pretty decent one, I suppose someone else'll move themselves in after I leave.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Hey, what's with the glowing box?~

3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~Check it out, you'll see~

3904844_6bdbfaccee_l.png
3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~So, you see whatever I see through this computer?~

3904841_4b1b535589_l.png

~Not exactly, There are camera's all over the place. Boyd works out the technical stuff, and sends us live feeds.~
~He switches between cameras to whatever is most convenient.~
~He has access to our cameras, military cameras, I think he's hacked into some satellites.~
~And he's also been able to feed from your vision, like that.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~And that earpiece you mentioned-

3904841_4b1b535589_l.png

~Yeah I found it!~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~It feeds you my voice.~

3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~It also feeds the other guys' voices, and works two ways.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Nice.~
~So, well, why do you want to leave? I suppose everyone would have their own different reasons~

3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~I may as well be straight with you, I only want to come with to Darach to see what trouble I can cause for those superstates along the way. Kill a few idiots, that kinda thing.~
~Don't get me wrong, I'm not keen on a militia; I'm not one to go risk life and limb on some last stand like that imbecile Stur.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Good enough for me. Anything else you need?~



"Welcome to the team, Jarsha."
3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~Well I've got everything I need~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~What's in the backpack~

3904841_4b1b535589_l.png

~hehe~
~Surprises!~

3852553_a59eb64299_l.png

~…~

3904841_4b1b535589_l.png

~Anyway!~
~Some of the other hackers might be in their rooms up the hall. If you're lucky, they may get off their backsides for once and head outside.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~One actually offered his help already, He'd make four, I think that'd enough of us.~

3904841_4b1b535589_l.png

~Sure!~

3910931_75984b9cb3_l.png

~Well I think this is the place,~

3904843_5199d23ff3_l.png

~Oh, Paul?~
~..well, whatever, your call~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~What's the problem?~

3904843_5199d23ff3_l.png

~Nothing…~
~..he's just.. kind of a dork~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~This is a whole community of nerds, and your room was littered with books~
~How could he possibly be a dork?~

3910930_2f98a173e6_l.png

~Apparently if you read non-fiction, you're a dork.~

3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~Hi Paul!~

3910926_ab2e63bc7d_l.png

~You realize you've been talking straight into the feed this whole time, right?~

3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~Yup, and I couldn't care less.~

3910926_ab2e63bc7d_l.png

~..of course.~
~Well, I suppose you still want me then?~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Yeah, that'd be great,~
~..as long as that isn't a problem..~

3910926_ab2e63bc7d_l.png

~No problem at all.~

3904841_4b1b535589_l.png

~No problem here!~

3910926_ab2e63bc7d_l.png

~I'll just get my bag, and we'll be on our way then?~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~And I suppose you won't tell me what's in yours either?~

3910926_ab2e63bc7d_l.png

~Why wouldn't I?~
~It's filled with lore books, history, myths, that sort of thing.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~..right,~

~Hey, where's your computer?~

3910928_633a2ec0ea_l.png

~Right here.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~..huh?~

3910928_633a2ec0ea_l.png

~My glasses not only support my earpiece, but also can switch to computer screens.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~That sounds really annoying,~

3910926_ab2e63bc7d_l.png

~Well it saves room.~

3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~Are you two done?!~
~You have everything good let's go!~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~..uh yeah, anything else you need before we meet up with Mick?~



3910929_ae9230fa9e_l.png

~No, I'm good to go whenever you are. Do you guys have rations ready yet?~

3904843_5199d23ff3_l.png

~Oh right.. We'll need food..~
~Just so everyone knows, I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than cook.~

3910926_ab2e63bc7d_l.png

~So you'd rather starve to death than-

3690745_855c2b2f83_l.gif

"WMD's Incoming!"

3852553_a59eb64299_l.png

~What?!~

3922508_5b9fbfda86_l.png

~They're bombing again~
~We barely made it out last time, I don't expect the tunnels to hold up~

3852553_a59eb64299_l.png

~What do we do then?~

3922508_5b9fbfda86_l.png

~We weren't going to leave the way you came in anyway, the plan hasn't changed, we just have to leave now.~

3852553_a59eb64299_l.png

~What about everyone else?~

3922508_5b9fbfda86_l.png

~Boyd, -

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

~Yeah, I'm sending out an evacuation order.~

3910929_ae9230fa9e_l.png

~See, it'll be fine, we have to leave.~

3852553_a59eb64299_l.png

~You're not going to be an idiot and die in here are you, Boyd?!~

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

~Just go.~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~That's a yes if I ever heard one!~

3910927_9ff983c2e1_l.png

~We're leaving, now.~

3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~Hey, you can't just give her orders like that!~

3910927_9ff983c2e1_l.png

~Then you give her the order, because it's what needs to happen!~

Crash!

3709632_569db37cb8_l.png

~It's starting~
~Run~
~WHch way?~
Over Here!~
~Get moving!~
~~~
~~ ~~`
~Ahh~
~Through here!~
~Just straigth from here through!~
~Keep moving!~

~hhuh,h hreagh~
~We're out.~
~Everyone safe?~
~I.. I thik so..~
~Hey it's Mick!~
~Don't you tell me she's coming with us!~
~You know you love me!~
~You alright?~
~Yeah, I'm fine, thanks~
~Do you who else made it out?~
~Not many, I think I saw Stur, but I don't know where he went.~
~Any word from the inside?~
~I haven't heard form Boyd since we where in there.~
"Boyd?!"

"..ou ..k..y..? ..I.. ..i.e …."

"What?!"

3943471_ec71dcd188_l.png
3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

"Alright, I think I have the system back up. I hadn't lost audio feed, but everything else was down."

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

"So how is it in there?"

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

"Well.. ..my room's a mess"

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

"You haven't even left have you?"

3690745_855c2b2f83_l.gif

"…. no,"

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

"Well at least you're okay,"

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

"Thanks, you guys too,"

3901174_297267be05_l.png

~Stop talking to your head!~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Whuh? Oh, right..~
~Uh, things seem to be not terrible..~

3901174_297267be05_l.png

~So Boyd's fine then?~

3910926_ab2e63bc7d_l.png

~Yes, but that's all we know.~

3901174_297267be05_l.png

~Well no use standing around, let's get a move on.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Yeah, you're right. Where to?~



Everyone: Scout out the area. Figure out where we are.

Paul: Look around for any landmarks or buildings. If you see one suggest that the group head there.
3943471_ec71dcd188_l.png

P: Pretty barren.. …wait a minute this looks nothing like how.. ..crud.

[3922508_5b9fbfda86_l.png

~Mick, why'd you choose this tunnel to exit through?~

3901174_297267be05_l.png

~What's wrong with it?~

3922508_5b9fbfda86_l.png

~Well it certaintly isn't where I was planning on going.~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Paul, what are you talking about?~

3922508_5b9fbfda86_l.png

~er.. nothing, I'm sure Boyd will be able to inform us if there's anything to be worried about.~

3904841_4b1b535589_l.png

~Hee, you worry too much!~

3922508_5b9fbfda86_l.png

~Anyway, I remember an abandoned Mine around here somewhere, a town not too far away, I'm not sure whether it's still inhabited or not.. Also there should be a rundown train station somewhere.~
~Any preferences? Either one could help us.. though I'm not sure what you'll find in the mine.~



Page 7

3910929_ae9230fa9e_l.png

~Personally I think we should head to the trainstation first.~

3904841_4b1b535589_l.png

~Hee! I know what's in mines… explosives!~
~I say we go there, then maybe see if we can't put a railcar together or something.~

3910928_633a2ec0ea_l.png

~Well the prospect of Jarsha trying to get her hands on even more explosives sounds like yet another reason to examine the trainstation.~

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

"Trains are fun."

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~..trains.. ..are fun?~

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

"Yes, that is what I said."

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~…~

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

"Get moving, you've stayed here long enough"
"Paul's right that there may be something near."

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Wait, why won't you say what!~

~..sigh..~

3904841_4b1b535589_l.png

~Aww c'mon! It'll be fun!~
~Surprises make adventures better right!~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Not when they might kill you~

3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~Pfft! Shows what you know!~

3979667_712a61cca5_l.png3979668_7f831ba24c_l.png

3690746_cbd572930d_l.gif

"Well, I would say that you should check the trains for anything useful."
"Carefully."
"But I don't think you should try to use them for transport, even if they work, and even if trains are fun."
"Which they are."

3910926_ab2e63bc7d_l.png

~Jarsha, you go in first.~

3904842_842e4ab992_l.png

~Screw you, Paul!~

3999938_865832b466_l.png

J: ~…~
~It's pretty barren… kind of anti-climactic~
~…~
~Explosion time!~

3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~Well what about her?~

3904843_5199d23ff3_l.png

~Who?~

3852552_2189ae9fd6_l.png

~Her!~
~..By the window!~

3910926_ab2e63bc7d_l.png3904843_5199d23ff3_l.png3901173_9901b334c3_l.png3856754_de6a362da8_l.png

~She's right there!~

~ ~ ~

hello?

~uh.. hi~

I Love trains! ♥

~ ~ ~



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License